10.8.13

FIRST post

today is an interesting day because it is 10:34pm on a friday and i just decided to start this blog. my baby is asleep, my husband got called into work, and I'm bored out of my mind watching "fashion police." living in Hawaii can be tricky because during the day there is tonsi of things to do: beach, surf, pool, long walks, hiking, paddle boarding, eating good food, getting sun burnt, hangin with sister-in-laws, surprising husband at work,laundry, going to costco, eating frozen yogurt at costco, changing diapers, getting yelled at by locals, and so on you get the picture. unfortunately at night there is not much to do, and especially where i live on the north shore, and especially when your husband is working and your baby is passed out with his superman shirt on. Anyways, my name is bree hannemann, formerly bree goings. i got married to a gem of a man seek hannemann. i came to hawaii for a fun adventure with some girl-friends and met seek at his family restaurant Kahuku Grill aka Seven Brothers. we shortly after started hanging out, dating, and then got engaged and married all within 8 months of meeting one another. best decision i've ever made and now I get to be stuck in hawaii for the rest of my life. if anyone decides to read my blog i hope they don't get  offended by the many spelling errors, or words i may make up. there will also be times where i probably don't make much sense. sorry. as i come to a close in my first post i hope to entertain you with my beautiful life and with my wild family on the beautiful island of Oahu.    
phucket thailand


San Clemente CA @ my parents

gunstock ranch

laguna canyon SAW DUST FESTIVAL

Hawaii

1 comment: